Barat happens to be one of the core function of Eastern weddings, when bride walks down the aisle of marriage sparkling in red on her wedding day, she captures the gazes of everyone present in that function. It is the day that gets attention of people while deciding your outfit for the whole event. Though the basic theme of this day is Red yet it has made its transformation in many stunning hues and tones.
- No wonder that divas always want uniqueness and distinctive look on her big day while wearing the red, so what color to decide? What designer wear to choose? What contrast will look perfect on you? How would good bridal dress highlights the charms of beauty? These are points that keeps hovering over the minds of women these days. So let us take a look over Beautiful Bridal Barat Dresses Designs Collection 2016-2017 for Wedding Brides for this year. The latest assortment will steal your hearts and attention as it is with finest cuts and designs.
Bridal Nikah Day Dresses Designs and Trends 2016-2017 | Latest Collection
One of the main choice for big day dresses are lehengas that are equally loved not only in Pakistan but also in India. Lehenga is such a dress that never gets out of fashion, they gives a royal touch to bride in fascinating manner. Eminent Pakistani designers launched their exclusive bridal lehenga this year with several shades as red in sparkle, bright, pale, bright, dull and crimson coupled with fabulous contrasts. Beautiful stitched with heavily embroidery with stones, pearls, thread and cut work. These apparels carry various combinations and contrasts with work of dabka work, zari, zardosi on fine fabrics. Long flared shirts over lehenga’s gives magnificent appearance either with Anarkali and Floor length style. Sleeves are kept in churidar designs, bell-bottom and shorts.
Wedding gowns for first day are seemingly in trend these days, as they are easy to carry and comfortable, they give real and desi bridal look because of high volumes. Barat lehenga’s and gowns and open front are kept in long tailed for bride with heavy works of embellishment with stunning drapes of dupattas. Some of these have double layers of fabric, some of these are embroidered on upper side while inner side is kept simple and plane, in rests inner side is heavily embroidered and upper side is kept simple.
Cutting & Stitching Style
Heavy tussles in silver and gold color around dupatta’s borders makes it exquisite looking. Moreover, the work in beige and ivory glares up the barat dresses. Other then chiffon and crinkle forms in stunning styles. So have a look at this Bridal Nikah Day Dresses Designs and Trends 2016-2017 | Latest Collection. For more updates about fashion visit StyloPlanet.com.
See More As:
- Nomi Ansari Bridal Dresses Designs
- Wedding Sharara Dresses 2016
- HSY Wedding Collection for Brides
- Yellow Mayoun Dresses for Wedding
- Red Color Lehenga Collection