- Mehndi has always considered as the essential part of religions festivals, wedding ceremonies and parties. It is the old tradition that was started round about 5,000 years back in Africa, Middle East and Subcontinent, to paint their body parts like hands, arms, feet and now it is also used on neck to make beautiful designs instead of wearing a necklace. It is gained from petals of a leaf call henna plant, its leaves dried well then before using some drops of waters are added to make a paste. In ancient time, there were no so much variations, women usually puts henna on their hands and on feet without creating any designs or pattern. But now with the advancement in fashion, girls decor themselves with chic designs. To make more artistic and creative patterns now it is available in cone mehndi.
Mehndi designs are always chooses according to the sensitivity of function, event or occasion. Divas always prefer to have more beautiful and attractive design when they put on their hands or feet. If you have perfect dress and a good pair of footwear but you lack in mehndi or makeover, then you are missing a big thing. It is applied in Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Arabia, Turkey and Maldives etc. In the decade of 1990, henna has become most popular part as it is used temporary henna tattoos. Here in this article there are Beautiful Eid-ul-Fitr Mehndi Designs for Girls 2017-18 for this upcoming event.
Before the arrival of Eid festive, it is best to choose the mehndi design that you can put yourself on hands and feet easily. Because there are number of variations in patterns like Arabia, Turkish, Peacock, Patterned, Floral, Round Tikki, Bangle Style and Finger Style etc. The style is choose according to the event like if there is Eid then simple and decent designed is opted, while if you are bride girl then Bridal Mehndi will be applied, as it contains bit complex design. You can try Tikkie Style Mehndi for Hands because you can apply this on both sides of hands and also adds some floral patterns on arms.
Best Eid ul Fitr Henna Designs for Girls 2017- Easy Mehndi Design
Isn’t it beneficial that you choose most easiest range on this festive? Some girls are very conscious about their look, is there lack any bit mistake they can’t enjoy party or festival. So while apply henna, you should be much careful, as hands are the most prominent part of body. In this article we will share with you guys the Best Eid ul Fitr Henna Designs for Girls 2017- Easy Mehndi Design that contains almost every category.
The chic designs mostly contains Finger style and Round Tikki that are also intricate with geometrical and blocked patterns. On Eid-ul-Fitr Chand Rat have much importance, as some women wonders in markets to buy their dresses or accessories, while the fashion lovers of Mehndi remains busy in putting henna. On that night, it gives fresh and pretty look. Some images according to this event are posted below in amazing patterns.
- Latest Bangle Mehndi Design for Girls
- Easy and Simple Henna for Beginners
- Kahsee’s Beautiful Signature Heena Collection
- Latest Eid -ul Adha Mehndi Pictures
- Amazing Tukish Mehndi Images