- Mehndi design is one of the most authentic pattern that is used to adorn hands and feet with creativity of henna paste by young and all age ladies. In ancient times, it was trend that was adopted by Asian like Pakistani and Indian women, Arabic and Mughal Ladies. Presently even in Western states it is adopted as a type of tattoo that ladies also uses to adorn their arms, neck and back as well. A wedding event looks incomplete until mehndi day is celebrated before barat day. Although it’s a old custom but still ceaselessly took after by all Asian women. It offers uniqueness to the greatness of a companion which attracts towards her, as beautiful henna patterns gives immense look to the wedding ceremony.
Bridal Hands and Feet Henna/Mehndi Designs for Asian Brides 2018
Henna is one of the great tribute for any event whether its wedding event or any religious festival like Eid. These are the events which remains incomplete until we apply mehndi on our hands. In 2018, if we talk about latest trends, nowadays beautiful finger mehndi designs with elegant tikki is common. If you want more luscious and thick design then Arabic designs are best to apply. The Arabian style includes thick layering of henna used for various styles with creativity.Round Tikki with versatility becomes more popular nowadays. It is the style wchih usually adopted by Pakistani Brides while Indian brides still used heavily crafted patterns from hands to arms. Circular tikka is popular on the back of the hand as it gives a motif look. Not only this, as we contrast shoes and jewelry with our dress, there are colorful and shaded designs are also trendy. So here are Bridal Hands and Feet Henna/Mehndi Designs for Asian Brides 2018 for all those ladies who are mehndi lovers.
Latest Mehndi Designs For Hands 2018
Beautiful Mehndi Designs for Feet 2018
See More As:
- Lovely Kashee’s Signature Mehndi Designs
- Beautiful Shaded Mehndi Art for Girls
- Latest Glitter Henna Designs for Party Look
- Eid Mehndi Designs to Try Before Eid
- Beautiful and Stylish Peacock Henna Design