One of the most latest and trendy hairstyle among young girls is stylish braiding, Braided hairs gives us most alluring and perfect look with great confidence. This can also saves your hairs from dust and damage, and makes your hairs long and healthy. Various designs of braids are currently famous in fashion world, for example Dutch TAIL, Double braids, fishtail and french tailed etc. But any one of these can be selected by girls according to their face shape and haircut. yet, there are many styles, which remains always in trends and are suitable for any kind of face shape. There are many ways in which we can tie french braids, but here will guide you to How to Make French Braid? Step by Step French Top Knot Tutorial With Pictures in best way.
- Making a best and prettiest hairstyle in this modern age is not a big deal as plenty of parlors, guides and tutorials are available in fashion magazines and websites like StyloPlanet.com Hairstyles Gallery. But is is always a good thing to learn about new thing and designs in independent way. As you know that hairstyles are something that can change your entire look, so it is the best idea to learn about newest and fresh styles.
Step 1# Dangle Your Hairs
Perfect French Braid Tutorial- How to Make French Braided Style Step by Step
- For making a french french braid, first of all gentaly dangle your hairs with a comb or hair brush. By doing so, it will be quite easier to make strands.
- [/li]After genitally detangling your hair, take few hairs from front side and make crown of this portion.[/li]
- Now divide your crown into three equal strands.
- For a beautiful french braid, start with a traditional braid and then place the extra strands between middle right and index fingers of your hand.
- Put the right strand between middle and index fingers of lecft hand and the central strand between index fingers and thumbs.
- Clump the central strands to head which is your middle strand and then again place the right one between the middle and index fingers of left hand and then add a new one from right side which is now between the index and middle fingers of left. The central strand is now between the forefinger and the thumb of right hand, bind the strand into your left hand to head with fore finger of your right hand. Extreme left side is now between index and the middle fingers of right hand and add another strand from left side into head.
- So now keep on repeating these steps again and again until you finished. Finally, take a pony or rubber band and tie your hairs tightly and your french braid is ready.
So after these all nine steps you will get to know how much simple is this. Didn’t you get earlier? Just try it with very simple French Tutorials and enjoy perfect and beautiful trendy look. Post your comments in below section and Stay tuned with StyloPlanet.com for more fashion updates.
Some French Braid Looks
Also Check Out:
- Eid-ul-Adha Hairstyle Pictures
- Summer HairStyles For Women
- Top 10 Modish Summer Hairstyles
- Braided Bridals Wedding Hairstyles
- Mosdih Messy Updo