- The winter season in Pakistan starts from the end of September and lasts till February. These are the coldest days of the whole year, people waits it for long time due to hottest days of summer. The briskly and cold air and frozen temperature in fall season makes the climate more and more dry and rough for everyone’s skin. Our skin and whole body is vert sensitive in this season. These days have extensive impact on human body and organs. To keep stable and healthy in these days is very important and to keep our health active and warm. For the warmth of our body, we have to eat heated food to gives inner furnace.
Reasons of Dryness:
- The quantity of moisture in cold air is less, which gives dryness.
- The warm water shower gives your skin roughness, dry and itchy.
- A wool and warm dresses leaves your skin irritable and itchy.
Another key factor is to sit in sunlight, ultra violet rays affects our skin and face cells badly.
Remedies to Cure Dryness:
Milk is best remedy which is easily available at our home for treatment of skin problems. Get some milk from refrigerator, and soak any cotton or cloth in milk and apply it to skin. It will not only moisturize your skin but also do cleansing.
For curing dry and itchy skin the best solution is to use moisturizer which is thick and heavy. It leaves moist and soft effects.
A little drops of lemon juice in 1 tablespoon of milk and 2 Tsb’s of milk cream, makes a paste. Now apply this on your face, hands and feet and leave or for at least 15 to 20 minutes. After it will dry, rinse it with water.Olive & Honey Oil
Take 2 tablespoons of honey and mix few drops of olive oil and apply it on body before going to shower.Now, leave it for 15 mins and wash it.
Apply coconut oil for whole night before going to sleep, then wast it in morning.Yogurt
Apply fresh yogurt on whole body and leave it for 15 to 10 mins, then take wash. It will leave your body moist and fresh.
Almond oil is used in many other remedies, it is very beneficial for dryness. Apply warm almond oil on body for 30 minutes, it will makes skin soft and moist.
See More As:
- How to Pick Lipstick for every Skin Tone
- Skin Whitening Facial At Home-Tutorial
- How to Remove Pores from Skin
- Best Winter Nail Polish Colors for every Skin