- Anarakli dresses are quite popular from decades for women’s attire in the subcontinent especially in the countries like Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Arabian states etc. The history of this apparels can be traced out form mughal times. There are number of historical paintings, drawing and sketches clearly depicts the empress Razia Sultan and Nur Jahan in which they appear with long flared kurtas with churidar pajamas and light embroidered dupattas. Royal dances in that time also used to carry similar flared outfits. This beautiful dress gets this name from one of the mughal emperors dances in the court of Akbar names as “Anarkali”. Anarakli was known for her beauty and charm. The famous actress Madhubala who portrayed this dress helped a lot to to popularize this apparel. Every Indian girl love to wear this outfit, now this is also equally popular among Pakistan girls.
Every typical anarkali dress comprises of long flared kurta quite fit among waist line. Now only anarakali frocks becomes more trendy then suits. Delicate embroidered work on daman and sleeves and back-work motifs makes flares more to rock. This the fashion that never ends, girls always use to wear heavy and long and short length frocks on parties, gatherings and festivals. A lot designers pay attention to brought different designs and silhouettes shapes. This increases its demand and makes it more popular. This experimentation combined the trends of western fashion as they use to wear short length frocks with jeans or tights. Now this apparel has so many variations like abaya-style anarkali, angrakha style, floor length, jacket style, A-line, cropped anarkali suits and many more then these.
- After discussing about the history of this beautiful outfit, we have get our hands with latest and more trendy anarkali frocks and suits paired with churidar pajamas, stoles and duapptas. There are many designers who produce such types of designs in their formal collections like Nomi Ansari and many more. These dresses are beautifully adorned with light embroidery and stunning patches to makes these outfits more pretty. Here we have posted some of these.
Anarkali Suits and Frocks Designs to Change the Pakistani Fashion
Dressing play a vital role in one’s personality look but when it comes to women look then it means more elegance and more sophistication is required. The women are always possessive about their dresses, shoes and accessories. Having a beautiful hairstyle and jewelry but outdated apparel means ruin your personality. In this way, frocks are always part of fashion that never goes out. And this type of apparel have so man variations like umbrella, A-line and most beautiful among these is Anarkali Frocks. This is quite refined form of umbrella which gives you a proper shape and makes your body look streamlined. This gives you fabulous look when it is worn with churidar pajama. It gives elegant as well as traditional look.
- Latest Anarkali Frocks have embroidery in different styles to makes these apparels more stunning to makes your parties rocking. Some of these are beautifully infused with laces and embroidered work on bottoms and having matching duapptas. We have showcased some images of Anarkali Suits and Frocks Designs to Change the Pakistani Fashion. Hope you gals will like these and want to must have one of these designs.
Visit More As:
- Party Wear Formal Frocks of Pakistani Designs
- Zunaira Lounge Beautiful Party Wear Frocks Collection
- Sania Maskatiya Luxury Formal Pret Women Wear
- Angrakha Style Pakistani and Indian Styles
- Aisha Imran Stunning Formal and Wedding Wear Dresses