- Craziest time of the year is just around the corner. Yes, I am talking about the wedding season of the year when everyone is busy in refreshing their wardrobes with winter stuff as well as enjoying lots of wedding ceremonies of relatives and neighbors. At that time, girls have to do lots of preparations they have to buy new formal clothes, shoes, accessories and among all these preparations one of the most important things is to decorate their hands and feet with stylish mehndi patterns. For many decades, applying mehndi becomes the cultural part of Asian countries like Pakistan and India. Years ago, there was a trend to apply henna fully on palm of hand or feet lower side, but now there are lots of variations in designs. And it varies when you talk about different countries, like Indian’s have different design patterns, Pakistan, Turkish, Arabic, Bangladesh, and other eastern countries have different designs.
- Above all, the usage of Mehndi is not only a means to decorate your hands, but it has also lots of benefits. It can be used for healing some injuries, for medicinal purposes. People in hotter areas, usually apply henna for cooling effects on feet and hairs. The later grew in trends Henna deeply rooted in women’s lives and they consider it as an essential part when they are going for any celebration, weddings or for holy events. If we talk about different designs then there are lots of diversities like
Simple Mehndi Designs
Pakistani Mehndi Designs
Arabic Henna Designs
Indian Henna Design
Finger Mehndi Designs
Bridal Mehndi Designs
Tikki Style Mehndi Designs
Shaded Henna Design
Rosette and Filigree mehndi Design
Turkish Mehndi Designs
Peacock Mehndi Designs
Latest Stylish and Unique Mehndi Designs Collection 2020-2021 for Asian Girls
- Applying henna is the most unique and elegant way of adorning your hands and feet, it is the art of showcasing of one’s mind creativity in different patterns. It also shows the happiness of one’s and tells about cultural norms. With the change of events, its patterns also got changes. Like, if you are an Indian bride then you have to apply it heavily on hands, or if you are just going to attends any wedding or its an Eid Occasion then you have to keep it slight simple. So there are numerous ways for adornment, let’s have a look at some of the most popular designs.
Simple Mehndi Designs:
- Simple Mehndi means to keep it quite simple whether it’s posterior of hand or its frontier of hand. This kind of henna is not complicated it is very effortless art. You can make any simple motif then go around fingers.
Pakistani Mehndi Design:
- This kind of designs are slight fuller then simple, in this we have to cover our hand more. In this, floral, leafy pattern, motifs and dotted network are used. You can apply it simply or heavily in both patterns.
Arabic Henna Designs:
- In Arabic patterns, there are lots of gaps in between the flow of designs. In this, you can find both bold and delicate combinations. This is designed in different patches but there is still a flow of lines.
Indian Mehndi Design:
- As you know, Indian dresses, jewelry as well as accessories are heavier than other cultures. So Indian girls also apply henna deeply and heavily on hands. While it’s a bride or a girl going to celebrate an event both usefully on hands or feet.
Finger Mehndi Designs:
- As the name indicates, it is an art that is applied on fingers. It’s up to you that you apply it on all fingers or a thumb. You can go with light or heavy.
Tikki Style Design:
- As the name indicates, Tikki, it means to draw around Tikki on the front and back of the hand and do different floral artwork around it. Usually, in Pakistan nowadays, it becomes very trendy to use only simple round tikki on hands instead to filly all hands fully.
Shaded Mehndi Designs:
- In this, you have to draw an outline cone, it is leafy or floral. Than do shading inside with cone mehndi or different colorful Mehandi like red, orange, purple or different shimmery glittery cones.
Rosette and filigree Henna Designs:
- Rosette Heena always gives a prettier look, when you apply it as a single one or with the flow of different flowers. Along with the small size of petals and leaves gives a design more alluring and delicate look.
Peacock Mehndi Design:
- Peacock Mehandi design not usually in Pakistani culture, these are usually used in other countries. Peacock style with lots of flowery and leafy patterns gives alluring look. But it is best to apply it on the front side.