14 August is the day when Pakistan came into being, it is the day of freedom for Muslim community from Hindus and British government. This day is celebrated with great zeal and zest nationwide. People wear green and white cloths on this day to show love for this homeland. Armed force pay tribute in special way. Pakistani people decorate their homes with flag and small buntings. Some of them put flag on their bikes and vehicles. This day is as special for them as Eid’s fist day. As you know girls always remain conscious about their dressing and matching accessories. So this day they wear white and green outfit having matching stone studded earrings, green and white bangles and shoes.
- Our famous clothing brands like Gul Ahmed, Nishat Linen, Sana Safinaz and Zainab Chottani etc launch their limited edition collections having name of Independence Day Dresses. Here we have posted some images related 14 August. These gonna be best design ideas for you guys to buy or decorate a fabric in such designs.
Jashne Azadi Dresses Collection for Girls 2018-2019
- The day of independence is round about few days far, and everyone is busy in making preparations how to celebrate this day? Different banners and posters are pasted in markets designed with flag symbols.Various TV models are showcasing designers collections to show the spirit of patriotism. These dresses contains map of Pakistan, moon, minar e Pakistan and national flag. The green and parrot color shirts are paired with white trousers and pajamas. You can also take ideas from these posted designs. Lets have a look!
- Nishat Linen Latest Sawan Collection
- Pakistani Designers Stylish Bell Sleeves Dresses
- Best Hijab Styles Collection and Tutorial for Girls