Frocks! fashion of Eastern countries like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, means long flare garment with loose layers and full sleeves. This type of attire means to wear formal dress or gown for special occasions like parties or gatherings. It is characterized by full skirt reaching to the lower thigh or knee, as it has different lengths like ankle length, floor length or short. It has also variety of stitching styles and designs. Pakistan and India are always known familiar for its traditions and cultural values, we also found similarity in their dressing. No doubt, they are the rivals of each other but their culture is not less than each other. Both of them follows same culture in clothing like ethnic, casual and formal.
- In Pakistan, there is trend of shalwar Kameez suits, for casual wear simple or for events embroidered and fancy. But now a days every girl want to be stylish and updated with latest fashion and trends. Not only shalwar Qameez, now frocks considered the best attire for their formal functions. Pakistani girls styles fabric for umbrella style frocks in Air-line, Sindhi frocks, kalidar, A-line, Angrakha style, front open and double layered etc. Most girls use this wear for casual wear also, the difference is that they design it in simple way. So today in this article, we are going to share with you people Party Wear Fancy Frock Designs for Girls 2017-18 Umbrella Frocks Collection in latest designs and cuts. These are patterned with contrasting fabric and delicate embroidered work.
Latest Embroidered Umbrella Frocks Collections for Asian Girls
- Designers of Pakistani and Indian fashion industry are working hard to maintain the heritage of countries. Pakistani girls follows their religious values as as they want to be stylish at their homes. So they also want something new and modern with latest cuts. Umbrella frock is such attire that can gives more fabulous and decent look. As it is basically designed in long length like ankle length or floor length when it is paired with churidar pajamas it gives just astonishing look. Designers putting their efforts to improve their working capabilities and produce new designs.
Cutting & Stitching Style
These formal dresses are adorned with stones, pearls, zari, zarodosi and beautiful patches and laces on borders. Each of this dress have flexible shape closer to the wait to hip. Basically these are paired with churidar pajamas but you can also pair these with tight and pencil trousers. This assortment contains beautiful collections of eye-catching colors like green, royal blue, pink, black, ferozi, orange teal, beige, white, baby pink, and cyan etc.
Dress Type & Colors
- The borders are adorned with fancy laces, patches and banarsi patti in different contrasting shades like with blue fabric it is use in pink or off white shade. While their bottom (ghaira) kept in wide range giving a shape of umbrella. Here is the image gallery of Latest Party Wear Fancy Frocks. Have a look!
- Ankle Length Embroidered Anarkali
- Latest Formal Dresses for Parties
- Peplum Tops and Shirts Designs
- Ghagra Choli Trends in Asian Countries
- Waist Belt Dresses and Stitching Styles