Summer is here in full of magnificence and it is the time to update your wardrobes with beautiful summer dresses and to enjoy seasonal glow have to take healthy food. But it’s not enough, summer also requires special attention to the skin as this is the season of heat, hot winds, warmth that can cause our skin damage. Every women desire flawless and glowing skin whether its summer or winter. It is not only necessary that only job holding ladies have to pay attention to their skin, housewives also have to care for it. Our skin is just like a fragile, and exposing to harmful chemicals means a huge risk to take. In our life, there will be surely hectic work, pollution, lack of nutritional diet, stress and alcoholic drink makes your skin dull, dry and irritating. All these factors are part of our life and you can’t get rid of these. However you have to prevent from these by a great care of your skin.Here we are with Top 10 Best Tips To Get Glowing Skin in Summer Season to avoid from dry, rough and scorched skin. These all home remedies are best to get flawless and picture perfect complexion.
To avoid from the dust, heat and scorching light of sun here are some tricks to Get Flawless and Glowing Skin in Summer Season. Have a Look!
Tips How to Get Flawless and Glowing Skin in Summer Season
1. Water Therapy
- Nothing can be best than water, it is not only to quenches the thirst but also helps to flush out the toxins and makes your skin clearer. So always try to take fluids like coconut water, buttermilk or simple water. Green tea is best thing that have antioxidants which helps you a lot to eliminate dead skin cells and protects you from multiple skin disorders. So try to drink more water than your casual routine in summer season.
- Before stepping out in sun, must use sunscreen that contains high SPF at least half an hour before. It not only helps to prevent from damaging skin but also saves you from ultra violet rays that can lead you to skin cancer. It is best to use waterproof sunscreen. In summer, try your level best to stay indoor during 10AM to 4PM.
- Tan also makes your skin irritating, so to avoid you can make homemade mask for tan removal. Make a paste of 3 almonds, 1tsp of lemon juice and 2sp of milk. Leave this mask on your face for overnight and have a deep sleep then early morning wash it with lukewarm water. This will surely give you a picture perfect skin.
You can also use paste of honey and lemon juice in equal quantities and leave it for 20 minutes on your face. I think it is most easiest remedy for tan removal.
- Proper exfoliation makes your skin more glowing. But it doesn’t mean you have to do only one. Make this habit and regular exfoliation removes the dead skin that gets accumulated on the face. You can also makes a homemade mask like mixture of milk, beson and oatmeal. Gently rub it on your face for 3 minutes then rinse it with lukewarm water. Twice a weak will gives you the best result.
- Cleansing always remains as the best step whether its time to have a makeover or in usual routine. Go for aloe Vera gel and cucumber paste if you guys have acne pore skin. You can also use yogurt with honey base mask to get cleansing as well as miniaturization.
- Aloe Vera always remains the best remedy for skin. In winter season, it is the best cure for crack heels and dry skin while in summer it can be soothing and cooling balm. It is moisturizing and anti-inflammatory. It nourish the skin intensely. Plant it in your garden and get natural Aloe Vera gel.
- Eating healthy foods means to cure your skin in every season. Do not eat too much snacks and oily foods that can cause dehydration and damage your skin. Use highly water containing foods like orange, lettuce, cucumber and watermelon. To increase your immune system use green foods that will decrease the stress.
- Using light shades of blush on and eye shadow makes your skin more alluring. The do not melt as quickly as the darker shades and stay for a long time.
- To get rid of acne scars, pimples and irritating cells use Non-Comedogenic Products, because these block your pores to be opened and lead the skin cells dead. As in summer with sweating and oily complexion you will surely not allow to have damaged skin.
- Daily exercise helps to get rid of the toxins and give you a glowing tone. Do yoga or simple walk in morning to love a healthy and fresh life. As exercise also removes fats and makes muscles strong and strong your blood circulation. So do daily exercise to have glowing skin in summer season.
- How to Do skin Facial At Home
- Top 10 Best BB(Blemish Balm Cream) Creams To Try
- Best Blush On Shades for Every Skin Tone
- Summer Makeup Tips and Ideas To Look Gorgeous
- How To Thread Your Brows At Home