Wonder what’s best for South Asian, Bengali or Indian Wedding ceremony? I’d say that Old is Gold ever! Didn’t get my point? Okay, making it clear; nothing could match lehenga designs and trends that have several variations and types at this time. For the previous two years and for current year and for coming years Indian bridal dresses are going to become a blasting beauty and elegance in this style domain. Asian especially Indian fashionistas always live in their experimenting air and always try modern techniques and traditional and ethnic wearing styles like Patiala Shalwar, ghahra choli, lehenga and saree, angrakha and Anarkali.
The one best thing to attend any Indian wedding or any festive to wear their traditional lehenga’s. Some of them are kept simple and some are heavily embroidered. Bridal apparel in this manner has wide bottom and skirt is heavily embroidered with stunning fall and bottom is decorated paired with long choli, Kameez, kurti, chiffon or crape dupatta.
Dupatta is in chiffon fabric and make drape just amazing. 21 Lehenga Designs For Wedding Occasions & Festivals 2016-2017 consist of vert trendy, stylish and elegant designs for bridal or party wear. They are paired wit kurits and colors with heavy fancy embroidered work and are adorned with zari work. Click any image to zoom to gaze it more closely!!
Latest 21 Lehenga’s With Price And Shopping details For Bridal 2016
- Now for every special event and occasion, demand of these dresses is increasing day by day for all formal and semi-formal functions like Holi, Eid, Dewali, Weddings, Parties, Desehra and for any other festival these dresses got much variety and blend of Indian and South Asian cuts and styles.
In amazing and surprising flairs of maroon, blue, orange, green, yellow, purple, golden, white with pink, magenta, sky blue, off-white and off course red; this apparel admire a women ceremonial look more than any other designs and styles. Here are Given Latest 21 Lehenga’s With Price And Shopping details For Bridal 2016 with price and other details.
1. Black And Red floral print lehnga with net cape and a crop top
2. Sonam Kapoor in red and blue Manish Arora’s lehenga
- Price: $4,091
Buy From: Manisharora.com
3. Stylish golden lehenga with a heavy mirror work choli
4. Indigo designer lehenga by Manish Malhotra with a distinctive red gotta work at the bottom
5. Gorgeous indigo and golden lehenga choli
6. Orange Bridal lehenga with gota patti
7. Gold and teal color lehnga with back open choli style
8. Stylish pink off white net lehenga choli
9. Cream and navy blue lehenga embellished in zardosi/zari
10. Lehenga from Rohit Bal’s ‘Gulbagh’ collection, inspired by the rich and lush Mughal gardens of Kashmir
11. Powder blue and pink digitally print embroidered lehenga
12. Majestic golden and cream bridal lehenga
13. Nishka Lulla in her mother Neeta Lulla designed purple lehenga
- Buy from: Store.neetalulla.com
14. Magenta colored lehenga with a cream coat style choli
15. Orange and grey lehenga designed by Mayyur Giortra
16. Beautifully embroidered cape style choli with lehenga
- Buy from: Kamalbeverlyhills.com
17. Rima and rashmi blue ghagra choli design
18. Sabyasachi green colored raw silk and zari work bridal lehenga with brocade choli
19. Sea green and golden color lehenga Shyamal and Bhumika lehenga
20. Chitrangada Singh in blue and pink lehenga’s
21. Pink and green floral print lehnga by Anushree Reddy
Buy from: Gujaratidresses.com