- No matter how classy and expensive your dress on your wedding function, if you fail to carry it in perfect way it means you fail to deliver a alluring and fabulous look to others. So always keep it in mind to wear and carry your wearable in such way that makes them more impressive and good looking. When it comes to bride outfit, women have to stay much conscious about their apparel and of course the way they set their dupattas.
Though the use of dupattas in casual routine as well as formal dresses has just be eradicated from latest fashion trends almost everywhere now, but when it comes to brides wear it demands much care and its importance can’t be denied, and if you set in best way it gives more glamorous and appealing look.
A brides big day dress must be heavier then other after marriage day dresses, and the best way is to load it with more and more intricate embroidery and lace work. With the advancement in fashion world the trends of preparation of this apparels are getting much changed and these are designed by famous designers.
There are various ways to set dupatta like Anarkali Style or traditional hanging style. These styles have been in fashion since ages in Asian Countries like Pakistan, India, UAE, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Turkey and many other regions. But people always like something different and unique. So our today’s article is about How To Set Bridal Dupatta? Draping Style of Bridal Dupatta along with useful tips and ideas to drape it perfectly. It is quite useful for Muslim and Hindu brides from any regions of the world.
Bridal Dupatta Draping Style- How to Set Bridal Dupatta Tutorial
- To set a bridal dupatta in stylish way, first of all hold it from the middle section and put it exactly where exactly bridal has tied her teeka. When you place it at its right place, take your hair pins and safety pins to pin it up perfectly. Start placing hair pins upside with the pointed place being adhering the hairs, each about 4 cm apart from others. Must place them at the embroidered patched or border so it may not destroy your style. Now take the right side and start placing pins at the right shoulder without making it hang down to shoulder. Now take the left side and set it in such style which you prefer.
Here are some amazing and fantastic Bridal Dupatta Draping Style- How to Set Bridal Dupatta Tutorial. Have a look at below image gallery and put your comments in comments section. So stay connected with StyloPlanet Wedding & Bridal Wear Image Gallery for more updates and newest ideas.
Also Check Out:
- Bridal Makeup Tutorial
- Ayesha Ahmed Barat Dresses
- Ritu Kumar Bridal Wear
- Men Wedding Dresses Designs Collection
- Bridal Engagement Dresses Designs Collection