It’s time to exhibit Pakistani Bridals Beautiful Walima Dresses 2017 for those brides who want to look more gorgeous and stylish on their reception event. Reception is event which comes after mehndi and barat day. Walima is such event which is earning matrimonial dinner. On this event, bride is adorned lesser makeup tone as compared to barat day, and dress adorned with light embroidery and embellishments. Each bride as well as groom want that her big day and marriage ceremony’s function should be extraordinary.
- Pakistani and Indian girls remains always conscious about latest trends and fashion. They always have their keen eyes on designers and branded collections to see what is coming for next season or in next year. When it comes to their big day dress or reception wear, it should be in soft and pastel shades like off-white, white, sky blue or light green shade. While embroidered work is done with great care and delicacy to feel bride comfortable and confident that what she is wearing.
Bridals usually choose lehegna with heavy long shirt and dupatta, While some of these like to wear front open gown style paired with churidar pajama. Floor Length Anarkali with beautiful drape of dupatta looks also fabulous. If we talk about Bridal Dresses 2017 Fashion, embellished short shirts and peplum tops with sharara trousers are fashion of this year. But as you know, Old is Gold. Lehegna choli will always remains trendy as you can see in blow posted images.
Stylish Walima Dresses Trends and Colors Ideas for 2017 Brides
- Walima is third day function of marriage ceremony that is celebrated after big day. It is social gathering of relative and people that is arranged by groom’s family. On this day, they both are main attraction for all guests, and that’s the main reason that she want’s to look perfect, gorgeous and lady of the day. In our today’s article we are going to display Stylish Walima Dresses Trends and Colors Ideas for 2017 Brides.
These dresses are designed by our most famous designers of Pakistan and bridal shoots are done by our eminent Pakistani photographers. These outfits are comprises of appealing and delicate embroidered work and soft hues. Pakistani brides always want something unique in her dressing and changed. Designers always follows the need of their customers. Nowadays women are wearing soft pink, golden and silver shades with blend of contrasting zari, zardosi and floral work.
- In Pakistan, there is a trend of A-Line frocks, Maxi Style dresses, angrakha style frocks and lehenga with medium and long shirt. Duappta is adorned with matching color of pearls or embroidery of dress, that it can give a beautiful drape. For more updates yo can also visit Bridal Wear Gallery.
- Latest Designers Wedding Wear by Nomi Ansari
- Latest Bridal Makeup Tips and Ideas
- Pakistani Wedding Professional all Time
- Latest and Stylish Shoes for Brides
- Beautiful Anarkali Frocks Designs Collection