Mehndi function is first and foremost day of wedding ceremony, it is the occasion of pleasing mostly for youngsters. It is such event that is not only important for bridal as well as for groom. Lots of preparations done for this day like decore home with decorated accessories, arrangement of music and dancing competitions and girls do this same thing at their conntryyard. They sing different songs on dholki’s thap. This is the day when their is the last night of their bachelors being. On this night, bride feels just like a beauty queen and relatives gathers there to enjoy her marrige ceremony and makes her event more enjoyable and memorable.
- Mehndi is basically a botanical name of “Losonia Inrmis”, is a spiny plant. As the paste of henna is gained from plant and pasted on hands and feet with the help of cone. At the same time, yellow or green color mehndi dress is selected for this evening. Pakistan and India are such countries that follows their traditions, and celebrate their festivals and weddings with same sentiment and passion. South Asian or Subcontinent weddings are celebrated with three or four days of arranged functions in almost same style.
Bride girl gives priority of selecting her dress that what type of apparel should she choose? What kind of stitching style should be? What should be the color? All these questions makes are conscious and keen. In Pakistan, various designers are working to produce high quality Bridal Mehndi Dresses patterned with latest styles and cuts. It is not only important to select a color, but the stitching style and its adornment also matters a lot. So here we are going to post Unique Bridal Mehndi Dresses Design Collection 2017-18 for Pakistani Weddings. These all are by famous designers and captured by Pakistani Photographers.
Latest Pakistani Bridals Mehndi Dresses 2017 Latest Designs
- There was time, when for mehndi functions brides used to wear yellow color shalwar Kameez and Indian countries embroidered shirt paired with churidar pajamas. But now it has gained enormous variations. On this day, brides usually wear lehenga kurti, gharara’s, patiala shalwar kameez, while grooms used to wear Kurtas with loose shalwar or Indian Style Men’s wear Pajama. In fashion industry, there is now a trend of lehenga choli, peplum tops with sharara trousers etc.
Embroidered embellishments are basically done on choli and dupattas, different patches and zari, zardosi work is done on dupattas border side. So today, we are highlighting latest and trendy Bridal Mehndi Dresses. Posted below dresses are enriched with classy cuts and styles. Have a keen look at these stunning apparels and choose the best one for you.
- Latest Bridal Walima Dresses Design
- Fancy Gala/Neckline Designs For women
- BootCut Trousers Trend in Pakistan
- Summer Footwear Collection by Unze London
- Beautiful Embroidered Barat Dresses