The traditional and old style of shalwars has been taken again in fashion world this year, Yeah! we are talking about customary, traditionally and our old styled loved shalwar which are always loved among women more the 30’s to 40’s in Asian countries, but now from many few years the trend of trousers, plazzo’s, cigarette pants, tights and leggins are popular. But now this year it fashion industry not only brought classic shalwar designs again clothing line, but also unlashed it in form of very stylish wear “Tulip Pants”. Now it is quite new name among young girls but our mothers and elders through flashes of memories where these pants were trendy. Now bunch of designs introduced in market in very appealing designs.
Creativity comes in fashion when we work out on Tulip Pants, this ideas were merged successfully from Patiala style. This style has paved their away on ramp. Now in latest summer fashion walks, shows, popular television dramas, movie premiers and Movie stars are wearing this style in alluring way. It can gives you many ideas that you can carry it according to casual or formal wear.
All latest summer assortments of 2016-2017 are introduced by all eminent designers of Pakistan with newest and most novel ideas of Patiala and Tulip shalwars, in which some of them are printed and some are plain and some of them are embrodiered for formal wear. The colors are contrasted with shirt of dupattas. Below is shown Top 8 Designers Tulip Pant Designs for Girls 2016-2017 with short and medium length shirts.
Top 8 Designers Tulip Pant Designs for Girls 2016-2017
Nishat Linen and Gul Ahmed
- Perhaps the most known names of Pakistan’s clothing industry, Gul Ahmed and Nishat Linen has succeeded to produce high quality lawn fabric for this summer and Eid. Especially both of them 3 piece suits are always loved by women in reasonable prices.
This Eid collection by Nishat Linen is adorned with three piece dresses with variety of abstract, botanical, floral and Gold essence etc.
While Gul Ahmed has also taken the first row in this perspective. iT has created beautiful chiffon, crinkle dupattas with dresses in geomateric and kaleidscope patterns using chic and vibrant hues.
Asim Jofa and Chrizma
- Another big names of fashion industry are chrizma and Asim Jofa. Asim jofa has now introduced Luxury Eid Lawn Collection 2016, there is wide range of colors that are perfect for casual, formal and party wears. These all dresses are adorned with embroidery work on neckline and borders and have best pair of tulip pants.
While when talk about Chrizma, it is brand of Raiz Arts. It comes up in market with fresh and lively ideas which are best for summer as well for this festive occasion.
Deepak perwani & Firdous Collection
- Deepak Perwani is not only well known fashion designers but also an famous actor too. He is prominent member of Hindu Sindhi community of Pakistan. Now latest collection is basically a pret wear which is only for festive event. Pret and Silk suits with delicate and neat embroidery on necklines, classy pret chiffon and in soft colors for ladies to look more gorgeous with matching pents.
On the other hand, Firdous has come up here with classy and chic prints for women. Below shown dress is beautifully embroidered in neckline and sleeves. While bottom is in quite new style called Tulip designs, it’s giving more alluring look as piping on cones making its more unique.
Zainab Chottani and Saadia Asad
- When it comes to causal and formal wear Pakistan’s favorite fashion brand Shariq Textiles “Zainab Chottani” happens to be one of leading brand. It is emerging textile company that follows its promise to keep its name in name in market. Saadia Asad is also well loved name by people of our country. Both of them are famous for their pret wear and formal collection, as they have now introduced newest designs in quality fabrics with latest trendy trousers or pants.
Image Gallery Of Tulip Pant Designs
See More As:
- Pinkstitch Pret Eid Collection
- klakari Festive Eid Collection
- Firdous Korean Lawn Dresses Collection
- Thredz Menswear Dresses for Eid
- Origins Best Eid Dresses