Shariq Textiles happens to be the one of Pakistan’s favorite fashion brand when it comes to formal and semi-formal clothing, it is swiftly appearing as textile company that shows its promising future. Over the past few couples of years, Shariq Textiles have been launching their exclusive collection, but they also been tapping into the creation and designing by other talented and expert fashion designers in Pakistan. Among those names, one name is “Zainab Chottani”, she is very talented female Pakistani fashion designer whose work has been appreciating from their clients from couples of seasons in many fashion shows. His signature styles usually resolves around the creation of bridal costumes and now she has further divided into many categories like hatue couture and Pret. And so she has become loveliest and well known fashion designer in Asian countries not only in these but also in England, Dubai and USA.
Each new year and new season, fashion designers and brands try to bring something more attractive, unique and different with new and interesting patterns and designs. This winter, Zainab Chottani and Shariq Textiles decided to bring a new change that will serve their customers in this warm season in a very best way. It is also a fresh change for her to do something other then bridal wear and this partnership seems perfect in the Pakistani fashion industry.
- The exquisite and delicate raw silk, chiffon and net is used to weave this collection for parties and other gatherings.
- All dresses are heavily embroidered that adds embellishment.
- The front of the shirts is fully embroidered.
- The backs of the shirts are motivating that adds grace and elegance to attires.
- There are borders of cutworks and lace and on daaman cutworks also done for impressive look.
- The dupattas are filled with soft embroidered touches that makes stunning drape.