Mascara is most important item in Makeup as it tells how to define eyelashes, it is essentially comprises of oil & wax, color these together gives best definition to our eyes. Most mascara’s are available by various brands contains toxic ingredients which can be sometimes harmful to eyelashes. The most harmful ingredients presents in this are led and mercury, which can lead to skin cancer, eye irritation, allergies, blindness and brain & nervous damage. So the question arise here how to maintain our beauty and how to make mascara at home? Here in today’s article we are going to share with you guys How To Make Natural Mascara At Home? – Tutorial Home Made Recipe for Macsara. Unlike market this is toxin free and does not have any negative side effects.
Following are some steps to make this best makeup item within few minutes.
Steps to Make Mascara At Home- Home Made Recipe to Make Natural Mascara
1. Using Shea Butter & Coconut Oil
2. Home Made Mascara Using Burnt Almonds
- Take a bowl, add 1 table spoon of coconut oil, 1 tsp of shea butter, 1 tsp of bees wax, now stir these ingredients until everything melts and mixed together.
- Now take a glass bowl on a saucepan, this will makes a double boiler.
- Take 3 cups water and place it in saucepan, when it is boiled reduce flame.
- Now add 4 table spoons of alovera gel and mix it well.
- Your mascara is ready, keep it in any bottle or tub.
- You can apply this using mascara brush.
3. Natural Mascara using Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Activated Charcoal & Bees wax
- Burn some seeds of Almond(to make black colored mascara, and for brown color use coco powder).
- Grind them well until it changed in powder.
- Take a bowl, now add some honey and burnt almond powder into it. Mix them well, till the mixture become thick.
- Microwave this mixture for few seconds, pour this mixture into bowl or tube.
- Take a rubber stopper and place it into mascara container and shake it well. Now close it with brush and now cool it for use.
- Take a bowl, and place into it 1 tsp of coconut oil, Vitamin E oil & half tsp of petroleum jelly or bees wax.
- Take another bowl add warm water, now place all mixed ingredients into hot water and let them melt.
- When mixture melts, add 1 tsp of alovera gel and mix it well.
- Now add almost 3 capsules of activated charcoal and mix them.
- Now take a plastic bag and make cuts from edge. Place that cuts into mascara tube or container and squeeze them well. Also do this process with rest mixture.
Finally you have made it.
You can use this for four weeks, when you feel it’s getting smelled, just dispose it. Apply this from root to tip of your lashes to make your eyes in outclass look. For more Fashion updates visit StyloPlanet Beauty & Makeup and for your feedback put your message in comment box. 🙂
See More As:
- Top 10 Lipstick colors for All Skin Tones
- How To Keep Your Natural Beauty Maintained-Tutorial
- Natural Homemade Masks for All Skins
- Steps to Get Longer Eyelashes
- Skin Whitening Facial At Home