- Hottest Summer Blaze can destroy the shine and glare of your skin and makeover, and in the summer days our skin especially face becomes much more sensitive than winter and it can get more oily when we apply different cosmetics and beauty products. So we should take some extra care while putting some makeover on our face. You should follow the latest trends and keep maintain the freshness. Whether you love to apply it by yourself or you seek parlor to get makeup, keep it natural and soft.
Well! You are lucky, as you are just about to get some makeup tips that will gives you a close insight about latest makeup trends. The idea of applying it in summer days may haunt you as you might face acne, dark circles, skin patches and open pores problem. What you keep in mind to protect yourself here are Latest Spring/Summer Makeup Ideas 2016-2017 For Girls that will let you to become a drama queen at your home.
Following are some makeup tips and ideas for summer days that are set by many experts in their field. You can apply these tips and make your look alluring in no time at your home.
Summer Makeup, Beauty Tips & Ideas 2016-2017
1. GET INITIATE WITH PRIMER
- In these hot days, you shouldn’t apply any layer of base and foundation on your skin, but you need to apply primer and concealer just around your eyes and to hide your dark spots. It will give you a natural look.
- Bronzer is always essential to highlight your facial and if you are not going to use the base, you just apply bronzer in pastel pink or light peach color. It will highlight your cheeks and gives you attractive look.
- Putting makeup on your eyes is most trickiest part, selection of shades and volume of colors, use of mascara, liner these all require more care and attention. In summer days you should keep it in light colors. Shades in cream, peach, brown and pastel color will be best, keep the mascara bit light.
- One main secret about summer makeover is to keep it natural and soft. Even you hit some formal occasion, a day or beach, dark and bold makeup will spoil your beauty and appearance.
- Putt blush on in soft shades and not make it overboard. Using gentle strokes with little powder are enough to highlight your cheeks.
- Glossy lipstick is seen in hot days in all fashion magazines an all celebrities have made and light shades of gloss. You can try in orange, pink and peach color.
- In these days, we should usually prefer nude and light colors for nails. Watermelon and Ombre colors are well liked by girls.
Prettiest Models With Mind Blowing Makeup Looks To try Out